1) Ordering process. For an order from the Signature Wood Collection: The total cost is due at the time of ordering. Other payment options may be available upon request. For an order from the Deluxe Sculptural Collection: At the time of ordering, a deposit totaling 50% of the item's sale price (the sale price at the time of the order) is required. After the item is completely finished, but before it is shipped, delivered, or picked up, the remaining 50% of the sale price (the sale price at the time of the original order) must be paid. Other payment options may be available on a case-by-case basis, and must be agreed to in writing by Timeless Wedding Vows prior to ordering.
2) Refunds. The deposit is fully refundable through the 7th day after the order is placed, subject to the commencement of work, which commencement date will be established during the initial consultation. Once work has been commenced, the refund period will be considered lapsed. After the 7 day period, providing commencement of work has not begun prior to said period, the deposit will be used towards the process of creating your wedding vow keepsake, and the refund period will be considered lapsed.
3) Text Confirmation. Before any wedding vow text is finalized, a draft will be sent to the customer for review and confirmation. Any changes made to the text after the draft has been confirmed by the customer may incur additional costs if commencement of work has already begun.
4) Damaged Items. Timeless Wedding Vows carefully packages each item for optimal protection. All items are insured by the shipping carrier for the duration of the shipping of the item to the customer. In the rare case that a wedding vow keepsake arrives damaged, it is the customer's responsibility to send images of the damaged item and packaging along with an explanation of damage to Timeless Wedding Vows within 48 hours of receipt of delivery.
After the item has been delivered, the customer becomes the responsible party for any and all damage that may happen to the item. Timeless Wedding Vows will make every possible effort to repair any damaged items, but may require additional payment depending upon the type of damage incurred.
6) Purchase. Please note that by purchasing any item from Timeless Wedding Vows, you are not buying the copyright to that item. All copyrights for original work created by Timeless Wedding Vows remain owned by Timeless Wedding Vows.
7) Copyrights. All material within this website is Copyright © Timeless Wedding Vows, 2019-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used (and are encouraged to be used), provided that full and clear credit is given to Timeless Wedding Vows with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
8) Website Images. Because each wedding vow keepsake is handmade to order, there may be slight differences in appearance of your purchased item when compared to the photos on the website. Timeless Wedding Vows will make every possible effort to produce your item in the closest resemblance to your specified preference.